Monday, January 4, 2010

Wild Thang

The first time we got to see you was on November 21st. I thought it was so cool that there was this tiny dot on the screen with a flickering heartbeat. I was rather impressed by you and so of course I made copies of your picture thinking- who would not want to see this awesome dot! I could not really understand how people were not as impressed by your wonderful little picture as I was. But that was okay, I had it hanging at my desk anyway. 


We saw you again last Monday. WOW! You're not a dot anymore, you're a person. We saw your little head and fingers, your little nose and legs. You little Sergio (this is what we call you btw) were a wild thang! You were kicking yourself around and throwing little punches. Non-stop movement. Your dad thinks for sure you are destined to be a boxer, your punching actions impressed him! 


I could not believe there you were, all 2.5 inches, kicking up a storm inside me, yet I can't feel any of it. I apologize for all the poking I've been doing to you since then, I keep thinking for sure there has to be a way I can feel all that wildness. But not yet. 


Here you are:
















xoxo 
the mom