Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pretty Presents!

I love little baby clothes. They are so small and darling. I have been very good at resisting the urge to buy anything. At first because I was still in disbelief that there was a little baby in there, then I decided to wait because I have no idea if I should buy cute little pink outfits or blue. 


Grandma was bad though. We were in babies r' us the other day and she saw all the little outfits on sale and could not help herself. Of course she is certain you will be coming out as a little girl so she got you the cutest little outfits. (how i LOVE that fleece with the little pom pom hood). To be fair though she did get two little boy outfits. And adorable gender neutral sleepy sacks! 









So now my once baby-free guest room is being overtaken with teeny tiny little things (that are starting to take up more then a teeny tiny bit of room). I suppose this means I will have to empty out the closet for you!


I'm still trying to hold firm on not filling your closet up too soon, especially since it looks like other people will do it for me! I of course could not resist these little shoes though. They were just too cute and I'm really hoping that I will get to put them on your tiny little baby girl feet. 






xoxo
the mom