Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Belly Bumps



11 week belly bump





15 week belly bump


Are you sure there is just one of you in there? Really- just one, not 10? Cause that's what it looks like. Although I'm certain 10% off that belly is you and the other 90% is g.a.s. yuck. 


I seem to be in a pregnancy belly limbo. My belly is growing and growing and I know it's you but to the rest of the world it probably looks like i've been drinking too much beer and indulging in nacho platters! (mmm, which actually sounds pretty good right now)


In other news I had my doctor's appointment this morning. They are rather uneventful. I am down 10lbs but probably because you make all food seem utterly horrifying. I'm sure it will catch up with me and I will miss those days of decreasing numbers on the scale. 


I can already tell you are going to be a stubborn child. Every time we found your heartbeat this morning you decided, "nope, i want to roll the other way". You made things quite difficult my wild child. Enjoy the room and all the wiggling while you can because it's soon to get tight in there!


I apologize once again for all the poking and pushing lately but it is driving me crazy that I know you are in there swimming around with all your movement and I cannot feel it yet. Kick harder! 


xoxo
the mom