Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cry Baby




Okay so i know this picture is going to be you in a few months but currently it is me. all. the. time!


I'm not really a crier. Doesn't happen that often. Sappy movies rarely get to me (with the exception of marley & me when poor marley dies). Commercials and songs certainly don't do a thing for me. Lately though EVERYTHING makes me cry. 


It all started with a folgers commercial. The one where the brother comes home from africa and his sister waits up all night for him to get there. It's really not as sappy as it sounds but i started crying every time it came on. (loser!)


Now it's everything. A song, the news, reading other people's blogs, thinking about how i am at work and pancake and cherrio are home alone (i mostly cry about how i miss our dogs- they are just so stinkin cute). I must say baby sergio, i feel like a crazy lady!


Fortunately though for your dad and everyone else its just sappy crying all the time, it could be much worse. So i hear. I have yet to become a raging lunatic. Let's hope it stays that way!


xoxo
the mom