Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome to your second trimester

Way to go little baby.


You made it to the second trimester, and you're finally starting to be a bit nicer to me. When we first found out about you I almost didn't believe it, in fact I went out to buy a new test because for sure the first one was lying! I felt totally normal, even bragged about how wonderful I was doing.


Apparently you didn't like my boasting because you started being very fresh. I felt crappy all the time, I couldn't eat anything and I was so very tired. I honestly questioned why anyone would go through this a second or third time! It sucked. Your dad would get upset with me for going to bed at 630 (I think sometimes he forgot you were there inside me, sucking me dry!).


But I think we are getting use to each other, I am feeding you more and you are giving me back some of the energy I thought was lost forever. Lets hope the next 6 months go nicer then the last 3!


xoxo
the mom