Thursday, June 3, 2010

Foot Envy

I love flip flops, its one of my favorite parts of warm weather. I have lots and lots of cute sandals however these days the only ones im sporting are the rubber old navy flip flops or somehow by a miracle my coach flip flops (which i am probably stretching out and ruining). 

I usually wear about an 8 maybe 8.5 but the other day i couldn't even get my feet into a size 10 flip flop! Size 10 i say! Large swollen feet/ankles/calves are simply a part of life now. I ice them in the evening but nothing seems to help. 

I feel like a total freak and just go about the day hoping people won't look down past my belly. 

Here is what my feet normally look like in my coach flip flops
(this was last june just after i got them)



And here is what they look like now


Another comparison for you...


It's incredible. I actually forgot what my normal feel look like. I had very pretty little feet at one point, now I am just filled with foot envy! 

xoxo
the mom