Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Babies come with a lot of stuff!

I went through your diaper bag last night and made sure it was well equipped. It's got diapers, wipes, all the little travel sized powders and creams and soaps, poopie bags, little first aid kit, binkies, hand sanitizer wipes (that ones for me), wash cloth, a fuzzy blanket and a receiving blanket. I think that's it. Is that all i need, i have no idea. Isn't that terrible, i probably have everything i don't need and nothing i do! I figure once you are here and i am hauling you around i will figure it out.

Is that even something we need at the hospital? I don't know but i figured it was something i should have ready. 


I am thinking the only thing we need for you at the hospital really is a carseat (which we still need to get installed!) and an outfit to bring you home in. I did pack a couple blankets in there because the nurse at the hospital told us you needed one to come home in, but its going to be july, i don't know that a blanket will be needed! 

Your little coming home outfit is not in there though. Grandma and auntie e bought you an outfit but its newborn size and we are all worried you will come out a monster baby like your dad (did i mention yet he was 11lbs?) so we are afraid to commit to it. Once you are here and we know what size you are then they plan to wash it and bring it up to us, or go out and get a bigger one! I hope you can wear it though because its very adorable. 







xoxo
the mom