Thursday, July 1, 2010

Waiting waiting waiting...

I am getting serious heat from everyone because you are still comfy cozy in place. You are not due to arrive for 10 more days but no one can seem to wait! I get texts emails all day long asking for you to come out. Grandma has even started threatening to take away christmas presents for every day you make her wait! 


I am doing all i can on my part. I'm taking the primrose oil, walking, your dad is rubbing my feet and pressing down on labor inducing pressure points (according to the internet anyway...), i've done the pineapple thing. I am running out of ideas here to force you out. If you are anything like me though you hate being told what to do and you will come late just to spite us all! 


Do your mom a favor though and make a nice early appearance. Simply so everyone stops bugging me! There are lots of people waiting to meet you...


xoxo
the mom