Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Vivid Dreamer

My dreams have been very vidid through my pregnancy, which i hear is common. It surprises me how very aware i am of this pregnancy though in them. I cannot recall a dream which I was not pregnant. 

I've been out with people in my dreams and turned down drinks because i was pregnant. I also dream ALL the time about being able to feel you through my belly. Whenever you are moving around i like to put my hand there and feel the movement and i always wonder what body part it is im feeling move. I can never tell though. 

In my dreams though it's very alien like. I can actually feel feet and hands and such. A few times in my dreams i've seem them too. 

Like this 
which would clearly never happen.

One time in a dream i'm pretty sure i even held onto your hand through my belly, which is ridiculous and weird. I wonder if once you are born i will continue to have these wild dreams. 

xoxo
the mom