Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ouch!



Last night when i got home from work i packed up the dogs and my sewing machine and went to grandmas to work on all of your bedding. We set everything up and of course my machine wasn't working right. So we packed everything up again and went to my grandmas house to use her machine. 


All was going well until...



I sewed my thumb! Literally. The needle went through the nail (ruined my nice manicure) and out the other side of my thumb. But don't worry- i got no blood on the bumpers! 

My mom took over, then her mom took over. (which is probably a good thing because she is awesome at sewing, she showed us all the things we were doing wrong!). 

The bumpers are almost done. Tonight we finish those and the rest of the bedding. Then your crib will be officially ready for baby sleeping! 

Lets hope i don't sew any more body parts tonight!

xoxo
the mom