Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Big Belly!


31 and a half weeks. wow. when did i get this huge?! for the longest time i felt like i stayed exactly the same size and now all the sudden out of no where i seem to have expanded yet again. 

Total Weight Gain: 17lbs as of last week's appointment. hoping to keep it under 25. 

Pregnancy Woes this week: the pregnancy is seeming to take its tole on me now. i am SO swollen. i can no longer wear bracelets (unless they stretch because they wont go over my hand) or rings. my face is puffy. and most shoes dont fit. its also getting harder to get around or pull myself off the couch. (i also seem to be falling apart, not sure if its the pregnancy. my hands fall asleep every time i lay down and something wacky is going on with my left ear. i woke up last saturday feeling like i just got off a plane, then a loud buzzing started and was constantly there, and now on top of the pressure and buzzing i have a vibrating echo of everything i hear. its really annoying). wow thats a lot of woes. sorry. 

Happy times this week: you have been super active. it makes me laugh to see my stomach "dance" the way it does. oh and also im so happy to be making progress with your room. all of your bedding is almost done. (thanks to your grandma!)

Belly Button Status: normal. i dont think it will pop. my stomach actually goes in where my belly button is (its not totally round) because it is refusing to give at all to this baby. 

Food Cravings:  nothing. starting to think cravings are a lie, or an excuse. 

Dr. Visits:  are short and simple. my BP is excellent. despite the fact that i am super swollen (which can be a sign of high BP). so swollen that grandma was laughing at me because my ankles have rolls! (not nice!)

Labor Signs: none, not even BH contractions. 

Projects I worked on this week: got some shelves hung, painted little animals on the walls, worked on your bedding (and sewed my thumb in the process- ouch!)

Looking Forward to: our photo-shoot on friday (more to come on that!)