Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nursery Progress

I am finally getting on the ball with this nursery. It has been an empty shell with bare furniture in it for weeks now, and considering you will be here much sooner then i think we realize i figured it was time to get things going. 

I looked around at different bedding sets and everything was either cheesy or way expensive (seriously who spends $500 for baby bedding!?). So of course being the crazy that i am i decided i would just create what i was looking for. I took a trip to the fabric store and found exactly what it was i wanted. 

I give you...curtains!  (the pictures are not the best and the color is a bit off because once again i am using my cell phone to take them- sorry!)



So there you are. It's not much, but at least it's a start!

xoxo
the mom