Monday, April 19, 2010

The not so pretty side of pregnancy


The mom:
 (SNEEZE) Damnit!
The dad(laughs) Did you pee yourself again? 

It's bad enough that I am constantly running to the bathroom and that every time i stand i feel like i might burst but now on top of all that I am loosing control of my bladder! When i sneeze or cough (which seems to be very often lately due to these horrible allergies of mine) i end up peeing, just a little. Give me a break though look at how squished my bladder is!


That thing was at the bottom which you can barley see IS my bladder. So every time it gets the slightest bit of pressure put on it game over. 

I discovered here what exactly happens to my organs as you are growing and taking over all the space. It's kind of insane. Look at them jammed up there, and this is only now at 28 weeks, it gets much worse! No wonder I can barley breath. 

Someone told me a horrible story of how their baby kicked their intestines and they pooed themselves right then and there! Sergie please stay clear of that area- okay? 

xoxo
the mom