Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just a little (rather BIG) belly update



25 Weeks & Counting


Total Weight Gain: 8 lbs. (although i think i look more like ive gained 30!)
Pregnancy Woes this week: still running to the bathroom every few minutes. if i stand up the pressure makes me feel like i have to go so badly but my bladder is usually pretty empty. oh and everything upsets me and makes me cry. 
Happy times this week: we finally got your crib! yay. and i got a new pair of jeans, double yay!
Belly Button Status: normal. i have a very stubborn bellybutton. it does not want to give way. my belly is still tightly pulled in around the belly button area. 
Food Cravings:  nothing. but i've been eating way too much junk lately, time to knock it off! as your dad says "you're not going to have this pregnancy excuse much longer" isnt he rude!?
Dr. Visits:  next apt is on april 8th, then i start up the every two week apts. 
Labor Signs: none thank goodness!
Projects I worked on this week:  put together your crib and started clearing out your room so that we can paint next week! 
Looking Forward to: holding you. being able to wear my wedding rings again. 



In other news, those new jeans i got are full panel jeans! AH! Yes i know, i swore i would NEVER wear pants that came up to my boobs but all my low waisted pants are digging into my belly making both you and i very uncomfortable. I know you are uncomfortable because you kick and kick and kick until i stretch back or stand up. So here we are. Your dorky pants up to the boobs wearing mom!




xoxo
the mom