Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day(s)!

Baby serg it has seriously been a ridiculous winter. All I want is for it to be spring, then summer! I miss warm weather and having all the windows in the house open. And I can't wait for summer because I want to take you down the shore and on the beach. We can go to the dog park with panake and cherrio and enjoy the weather all afternoon. 


In the mean time though it will not stop snowing. I cannot remember a time when I have seen so much snow, especially in jersey! 


This is your house. Covered in snow. 


There is your daddy shoveling our walkway. He's such a good daddy.


Daddy shoveled out a "racetrack" for pancake and cherrio to run in


They loooove the snow! 


We made our very first snow man! And yes, he has apple eyes and a hotdog nose, because thats all i could find! Daddy thinks his red eyes are scary, ha, which I guess they are. Cherrio is scared of him and Pancake keeps jumping up and trying to steal his nose! We named him our baby sergie-man. 




This is the third major snowstorm we've had this winter. Almost two feet of snow, and then it just keeps piling ontop of the old snow. Crazy. Let's just keep thinking warm thoughts and maybe spring will arrive!


xoxo
the mom