Friday, February 19, 2010

My little time keeper



That's you. I always know when it is around the time of 11, 3 or 8. I start to feel little punches and rolls. I don't know what it is with you around these times of day but you turn into a little wild man. 


There is something about a hand on my belly that makes you stop though. Your poor dad, he feels so left out. I will start to feel you moving around and I will say "sergie is awake" and he gets a very sad look on his face. Last night he put his hand on my belly to see if he could feel all your kicking. Like a little freshie you stopped though, right away. Any time I have put my hand there to see if your kicks could be felt on the inside you also stop. I'm not sure what it is about a hand that calms you down. 


Speaking of all your activity. This morning I had my doctors appointment. She had a tough time listening to your heartbeat because someone kept kicking, which made very loud noises on the monitor, and someone kept rolling around, making it difficult for the doctor to keep the heartbeat for as long as she needed to. The doctor said I had a very active baby. This i KNOW! 


Everyone comments on how active you are. During all your ultrasounds you have been flip flopping away, throwing punches. You move away from the doppler for heartbeat readings. I feel your little punches. Lets talk about this baby sergie. I cannot handle a hyper child. I like calm, well behaved little boys. Something tells me though, that is certainly not you!


Daddy and I are going to have our hands full!


xoxo
the mom