Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just a few more days...

I've been a slacker. I know. No excuses. 

The good news is we are only 11 days away from the next ultrasound. The "big" one! They count all your little fingers and all your toes, and your organs too! I've been very excited about this. I can't wait to see how much you have grown! I know you are getting bigger because I can feel you moving around more. (and my cothes are becoming much tighter) Usually I feel you while I am laying in bed or sitting on the couch with your dad. All the sudden I'll get that little "pop" from you, reminding me you are there. 

I am also very nervous about our little ultrasound trip. This is the last scheduled ultrasound so it's my one and only shot to find out if you are a little boy or a little girl. This means I need your full cooperation! I'll give you some juicebox (I know you love those) if you will move around and turn yourself in the right position for us to see! 

Baby sergio I really hope we have a super awesome ultrasoundist and that they get it right. How horrible would it be if they told me you were a boy and I went and painted your room blue and bought lots of little boy outfits and toys and then you came out a girl! Or vice versa. That would not be good, not good at all. 

Mommy will not have time to paint your room once you come so you will probably have the wrong color room until we move out of that place. And you will have to wear the wrong genders clothes because I will have already washed and prepped them for you. These things happen serg! They do. Let's hope they do not happen to us though!

So the plan is, I give you juice, you cooperate, and we pick out a great ultrasound tech and all should be good! Can't wait to see you. 

xoxo
the mom